External Cream Treatment
External Cream Refill
Sometimes one tube just isn’t enough! This 15 g tube is ideal to keep in your purse for immediate relief of external burning and itching, to be used in conjunction with your internal cure.
Yeast Infection Fact
Did you know that regardless of the length of treatment that you use, it takes approximately
3 to 4 days to cure your yeast infection?
Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your finger and gently spread over the irritated vaginal area. Use once or twice a day as needed for up to 7 consecutive days to relieve external vulvar itching. Product Monograph available to doctors and pharmacists upon request.
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate and water.
Use only if you have previously had a vaginal yeast infection and have the same symptoms now, otherwise consult a doctor. Canesten® External Cream is for EXTERNAL VAGINAL USE ONLY and should not be used for vulvar itching due to causes other than a yeast infection. Canesten may reduce the effectiveness and safety of latex products (e.g. condoms and diaphragms) and vaginal spermicides. This effect is temporary and occurs only during treatment. Consult a doctor if:
- you are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases, have multiple sexual partners or change partners often;
- you have abdominal pain, fever, or a foul smelling vaginal discharge;
- there is no improvement in your symptoms in 3 days, or if they have not disappeared within 7 days;
- you have frequent vaginal infections, or if your yeast infection returns in less than 2 months;
- you are pregnant, think you are, or are nursing;
- you experience a rash or new irritation while using this product.