For vaginal use only.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you :
- Are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases (e.g., HIV/AIDS)
- Have multiple partners
- Change partners often
- Have diabetes
- Have symptoms that recur within two months
- Have never had a yeast infection before
- Are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding
- Have any of the following symptoms, which may be signs of a serious condition: abdominal, back or shoulder pain; fever or chills; nausea or vomiting; or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
When using this product :
- Do not use tampons, intravaginal douches or other vaginal products
- Canesten® may reduce the effectiveness and safety of latex products (e.g., condoms and diaphragms) and vaginal spermicides. This effect is temporary and occurs only during treatment.
Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- There is no improvement in three days or if symptoms have not disappeared within seven days
- You have abdominal pain, fever or foul-smelling discharge during use of this medication
- Skin rash or new irritation occurs
Keep safely out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or a healthcare professional right away.